thinksport LIVESTRONG sunscreen SPF 50+
• First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
• Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012 for Baby, Beach and Sport
• Free of biologically harmful chemicals (No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone or UV Chemical absorbers)
• Highest SPF 50+ per FDA 2012 Rules
• Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection per FDA 2012 Rules
• Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) per FDA 2012 Rules
• Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
• Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
• Paraben, phthalate, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
• Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
• Sunscreen produced in the USA
• Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
• A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
• Official LIVESTRONG Partner: Purchase of this product helps guaranty a minimum of $50,000 will go to improve the lives of people affected by cancer.
• Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (top pick), Men’s Health (top pick), Competitor, Standard, Pharmacy Times, Men’s Journal (top pick), Chicago Tribune, Times Square, The Daily Green, YNN News, Denver News, Triathlete, and 100s of online review sites. Cribsie and Red Hat Product Finalist.
• Travel safe tube size – TSA Compliant - 3 fl oz
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!