Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to oNuna's clever and fashionable infant car seat the PIPA, both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives, every which way you may decide to take them in.Its sleekly styled and revolutionary dream drape™ creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, making it a must have safe haven. On its own or paired with the PEPP™, our Nuna PIPA makes on-the-go be oh-so-easy.
Here’s to making their first outing a world debut.
- Attention to detail and sleek styling combine to create a coveted smart look.
- Makes baby’s first outing a secure and comfortably chic one.
- Its revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements.
- The dream drape attaches with hidden magnets and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment.
- Healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric creates a plush and cushy retreat for baby.
- Sleek fabric and mesh combine to create a shield against pesky sleep disrupting elements.
- Works with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® adapters, transforming into a travel system with over 20 strollers.
- 5 point harness keeps little ones in place and out of harm's way.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping.
- Ultra lightweight (just 7.7 lbs!) but heavy duty shell made out of super resilient, top of the line plastics.
- Infant insert keeps baby uber-comfy.
- Sleek and savvy fabric keep tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain.
- The canopy's mesh window provides both air flow for baby and a bird's eye view for you.
- The integrated, removable, full-coverage 2-position canopy with eyeshade protects little peepers.
- The lightweight aluminum handle bar is ergonomically designed so that you can tote with ease.
- Installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA's Base featuring true lock™ installation.
- Perfect for city living and taxis, as it can be installed with a vehicle's seat belt-no base needed.
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond with baby.